Senior QA Engineer
Number of Openings
6 – 11 yrs.
6 – 11 yrs.
We are looking for Senior QA Engineers who can work with our awesome team. Our clients are top fortune 100 international technology companies.
- Has excellent communication skills to handle any issue, requirement discussion, daily stand up call with Client.
- Able to manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements.
- Experience in creating test cases, test scenarios, requirement documents and other documents which are required from time to time for projects and to manage QA Operations.
- Should have minimum 6 years of Experience in STLC, SDLC.
- Should able to drive manual testing, API testing, Integration testing, Automation, Gathering requirement for existing products. Should have experience on End to End Functional Testing.
- Good Experience in Automation Scripting (Preferred language: Java, Java Script, Python).
- Should have minimum 1 year experience in testing SQL Queries.
- Should have experience of using/configuring Jira, Zendesk , Git Hub, Quality Centre , TFS, Mantis.
- Minimum 1.5 year Experience in Selenium, Appium, Protractor with any Framework. Should have ability to learn any new framework with specified time frame.
- Should be Self-motivated and Self Driven
- Should understand deliveries and can adapt to the changing requirements.
Job Profile and Responsibilities:
- Proactive and timely communication with client and management.
- Work collaboratively with testers, developers and stakeholders.
- Effective follow up for Defects, Backlog Task etc till closure.
- Manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements.
- Create Understanding documents, Detailed or High level Test case scenario documents, Minutes of Meetings and other documents to support or QA Operations.
- Create and Execute Test plan to ensure Software product design specification as per Standards.
- Constant involvement needed with dev team to improve product quality
- Work for fortune 100 international clients
- Work on latest technologies and product development
- Work on mobile, tablet and desktop web applications
- Amazing growth path. Learn, grow and help others grow
- Be part of our awesome team