Do you want to work for clients like Intel, 3M?
We are looking for Senior DevOps Engineer and Lead DevOps Engineer who can work with our awesome team. Our clients are top fortune 100 international technology companies.
- Work with Project Mangers, lead to drive and implement highly scalable and complex solutions.
- Setup and Manage infrastructure on AWS/Azure and Dedicated Servers.
- Setup and monitor servers hosted on AWS, Azure and On-Premise.
- Implement and manage CICD pipelines on AWS and Azure.
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalate issues when necessary.
- Work in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business groups to understand
functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
- Working independently and collaboratively.
- Designing and communicating custom workflows, response documents to incidents.
- Providing scripted solutions to unique scenarios
- Be accountable for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures
- Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards, and make
recommendations for improvement
- Help the development team with Infrastructural issues.
- Network, Firewalls, Software and Hardware Updates.
- Containerizing & Clustering: Docker
- CI/CD Implementation with AWS and Azure
- Must have good experience on AWS (Overall knowledge, EC2 Volume, EC2 Security Group, EC2 AMI, Lambda, S3, AWS backup, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, IAM, Secrets Manager, Step Function, Cost Explorer, KMS, VPC/Subnet)
- Strong background knowledge on Windows\Linux Administration.
- Strong hands-on experience working with Azure environment and Azure Services like API
Management, Web Jobs, App Services, Private and Public Azure Networks, Blobs storages
- Working experience on production servers.
Good to have:
- Experience with delivery of a SaaS product
- Strong understanding of micro-services and related architectures
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as kubernetes
- Knowledge of tools like Jenkins Pipeline
- Know-how of Grafana
- Strong desire to expand their experience architecting and implementing cloud solutions
- Experience in AWS management, Production Deployment, Disk space management, Alert setup, Security alerts and Server Management
- Proven experience in networking, storage, Windows, Linux
- Understanding of security best practices
- Strong Communication and Collaboration Skills (soft skills)
- Software Security Skills, Hands-on on Load Balancing and good understanding of HAProxy
- AWS Backup and replica creation
- Docker Setup And on-premise installation
- Should be able to handle Firewall Management and DB Maintenance
- Must have good experience with AWS features like EC2,S3 bucket, RDS instance, Elasticcache, etc
- Work with our awesome team
- Get freedom to express and drive content initiatives
- Work with both Azure and AWS on world class projects
5 – 7 yrs.