Do you want to work for fast-growing international companies and clients like 3M? We have excellent opportunities for technology leaders in the roles of Architect, Chief Architect, and CTO.
We're looking for Software Architects (Java) who can work with our awesome team.
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans. Tracks analyse and monitor technology performance metrics
- Own and evolve the product's technology architecture and development stack
- Will be responsible for technically leading the software projects through all stages of the life cycle, including responsibility for requirements capture (functional & non-functional), design, development, and acceptance testing.
- Create, manage, and evolve the technical architecture for the company
- Identifying project technical risks and providing technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation, and creativity.
- Developing solution architecture and leading engineering teams for complex (enterprise) system integration projects
- Responsible for the technology and integration roadmap.
- Designs the overall architecture of the company's product line, focuses on the long-term business goals.
- Capable of designing solutions catering to NFRs including performance, security, monitoring, traceability, resilience aspects like Circuit breaker / Bulkhead etc.
- Should have experience in building applications for Cloud
- Must have good analysis for troubleshooting problems & problem-solving skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Proficient in Design which includes technical documents, thorough understanding of design patterns and principles
- Hands on experience working with Java 8+ features
- Hands on with Linux, SQL, Java parallel processing
- Hands on experience in Spring, Hibernate, JPA
- Hands on experience in Micro Services and Spring Boot
- Hands on experience in REST, SOAP webservices
- Hands on experience working with JSON, XML
- Exposure to NOSQL like Couchbase, MongoDB
- Knowledge of DevOps
- Experience in AWS, Redis, Docket, Microservices
- Work for fortune 100 international clients
- Work on latest technologies and product development
- Amazing growth path. Learn, grow and help others grow
- Be part of our awesome team