Do you want to work with clients like Microsoft, Intel, 3M?
We are looking for .NET Tech Lead and Project Leaders who can work with our awesome team. Requirement is both product development and IT Services projects. Our clients are top fortune 100 international technology companies.
- Ability to provide technical leadership to team(s)
- Knowledge in development languages, applications, and tools
- Enterprise knowledge of business and platforms across systems and in our core technology service model
- Proven ability to quickly learn new processes and tools, business domains and technical applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage, measure, and continuously improve working performance and quality of teams and individuals
- Prepare proof-of-concepts of architecturally significant uses cases or integrations
- Must develop effective relationships with internal and external stake holders and work well within a team
Core competencies (Technology leadership):
- Make technical/architectural decisions. Lead projects, review technical designs, and provide guidance to software engineers on technical and architectural design decisions.
- Work with software engineers and other architects to define/refine the product structure to align with the business, development, deployment, and maintenance needs.
- Work with customers and product line management to identify, refine, and translate customer needs into concrete technical requirements.
- Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, and products.
- Propose and follow through with improvements in processes and tools.
- 6+ years of s/w development building business applications in Microsoft .NET Platform
- 2+ years technical leadership experience
- IT architecture experience, s/w development lifecycles, project scoping, process improvement, and exposure to wide range of technologies and tools
Technology stack (Microsoft web & related technologies):
- C#, .NET Core, ASP.Net, MVC framework, Web-forms, LINQ, SQL Server
- Experience with Azure will be a big plus
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft .NET Framework
- Experience with security, performance and cloud computing practices
- Proficient in ASP.Net
- Excellent growth opportunity! Also, work with company founder and client on new R&D projects.
- Work with our awesome team
- Work for fortune international technology companies like Microsoft
- Work on latest technologies & world class projects
6 – 11 yrs.